Sunday 22 June 2008

Found out

By the way, I've been found out, or so believed that guy. I introduced the concept of alternative monetary systems and local currencies to these economics students, who strangely enough, had never ever heard about it. They found it completely insane and shouted and laughed at the thought of it. I explained and defended the idea as well as I could. As an ecologist it's hard to talk to economists, as everybody in the world does know. The split between the disciplines is bigger than the split originated at Babel. After a while one of the economics students said something that meant "Ah, I think now I know what sort of person you are: you are one of these completely radical fundamentalist sectarians". Me, in response, I tried to smile like an angel.

Peter, would you please explain these guys?...

No comments: